Since keeping anti-shoplifting systems in working condition eventually leads to the effectiveness of all security protective measures, EAS Service’s priority is the providing of high-quality maintenance services for installed anti-theft equipment.
During warranty period EAS Service undertakes to conduct regular troubleshooting procedures and periodic preventive measures not less than 1 time in a quarter. This helps to keep installed equipment in good running condition and to extend its life. In case of malfunctioning, we guarantee the immediate arrival of our installation engineers. At all hours you can also call our engineers on the telephone hot-line. Contact our maintenance service specialists through the telephone during off-hours.
After warranty period you can choose to purchase a maintenance service contract on favourable terms.
If anti-theft equipment in your retail outlet was installed by other suppliers, EAS Service offers to provide maintenance service to such equipment.
Our company lays special emphasis on providing maintenance services for the installed anti-theft equipment.
Regularly Scheduled Maintenance Service
- Regular troubleshooting procedures to keep equipment in working condition;
- Periodic preventive measures to extend equipment’s life.
- Execution of post-warranty service contracts;
- Single-call services.
- In case of malfunctioning, we guarantee the immediate arrival of our specialists;
- Support and troubleshooting in a few hours;
- Our telephone hot-line functions as a counseling service.
You can submit your opinions, comments and suggestions on the quality of maintenance service provided by EAS Service and its partners at firstname.lastname@example.org